Advice for the Public, Welfare Benefits Unit

Advice for the Public

We are not funded to give advice to the public. Please find below details about organisations that may be able to help. Your local authority may also be able to help you.

Independent Advice

Age UK

Carers UK

Citizens Advice

Contact a Family

Disability Rights

Statutory Advice

City of York Council

HM Revenue and Customs

North Yorkshire County Council